Here are some of the perks that you may want to experience while working with us
TBPO puts you in direct contact with people from all over the world. Having relationships with business executives from the United States provides opportunities to learn from industry leaders and start-ups alike. A career at TBPO will help you build a professional network with a small-town feel.
Teach and be taught.
We are just as interested in the skills you have to offer as we are in training you with the expertise industry leaders demand in all their workers. TBPO has many leadership opportunities and room for personal growth- and we fully understand that the more you grow, the more we as a company grow overall.
Love What You Do and
Where You Do It
We know the secrets to a highly productive workforce are happy and stress-free workers. Our workplace environment is safe and fosters wonderful relationships, and we’re always offering fun activities that help you relax and encourage personal growth. Take a look at the perks we offer all our team members below!
- Casual Dress – we let our employees’ creativity shine through, from the inside and on the outside. Wear what you like whenever you like it.
- TGIF Groups – we organize meet ups every Friday, providing safe ways to unwind with coworkers. Catch a film, play a game, or just come and hang with us!
- Volunteer Days – because our company promotes philanthropy, we are always organizing volunteer efforts for local causes. Have one you’re particularly fond of? Let us know and we’ll work with you to make change happen!
- Food, food, and more food! – Our offices are always stocked with snacks. We make an effort to celebrate all birthdays with cakes and treats, and find ways to reward excellent work with special meals.
- Spa Treatments – the nearby Spa and Massage Center offers discounts on all its treatments for our employees.
- Onsite Fitness Facilities – we offer employee discounts for the fitness club within our vicinity
- Team Sports – we know maintaining a healthy lifestyle involves constant physical activity. Why not bond with your coworkers and work on your fitness while enjoying a friendly game?
- Gaming – we have gaming equipment like and Xbox and consoles so you can hook up to one of our flat screen TVs. Take some time to relax on your lunch break or organize a competition among your team!
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or any college degree equivalent
3-5 years experience building, testing & deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable enterprise web applications & user-interfaces in a team environment
Exposure working in a Linux-LAMP open-source environment (VPN, Networking, Command lines, etc.)
Knowledgeable in automated unit/browser testing
Knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and techniques
Experience with Git version control systems
SQL/PostgreSQL and other relational databases
Programming experience with Magento is a definite advantage
Exposure with Angularjs framework is a plus factor
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
Experience in web design with background in developing graphical user interfaces, ad banners, and newsletters is a plus factor.
Must have a good design sense for colors, layout, creative skills and ability to generate new design ideas.
Must have a good familiarization in designing and maintaining a website.
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Macromedia Flash
- Macromedia Dreamweaver
Male or Female
18- 26 yrs old
Graduate of any IT or business-related course
Good familiarization with MS Office productivity tools
Good command of English both in written & oral communications
Loves to work online, familiarity with social media, chat group, forums, blogs
With pleasing personality
Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence
Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
Copy, edit and proof read all web contents
Keep current with emerging web technologies
Assure web-based information is archived for future reference
Track and report on all site metrics
Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or any related field
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- 2-3 years experience managing content and production for high traffic websites